OpenRoad Auto Group is one of Western Canada’s largest automotive groups with seven brands and ten locations. Join our team today and advance your career in a work environment with an energy and feel that is refreshingly unique in our industry.
We are currently seeking a Brand Specialist to join OpenRoad Audi, located in Burnaby.
OpenRoad Audi Vancouver
Brand Specialist - OpenRoad Audi
Come join our growing team at Vancouver’s unique Audi dealership!
- Wanting to build your success as a part of one of the largest auto groups in Canada?
- Excited about making great friends, good money and joining a dynamic team?
An exciting opportunity for a full time Audi Brand Specialist is available at OpenRoad Audi. We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic individual to join our team. The Brand Specialist is responsible for maximizing vehicle sales and profit while maintaining the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
As an Audi Brand Specialist, your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Selling new and pre-owned vehicles
- Meeting and exceeding established sales targets
- Establishing and cultivating a client base to ensure loyalty and gain referral business
- Providing a superior experience for our clients in an effort to exceed their expectations
- Demonstrating a high level of product knowledge
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous automotive sales experience (preferably luxury)
- Have excellent telephone, email and written communication skills
- Be coachable and be open to learning
- Be an effective negotiator and possess a great deal of professionalism
- Have strong computer skills (MS Office suite proficiency, DMS and CRM software)
- Possesses current VSA License
- Possesses a valid British Columbia Driver’s License and be able to present a current copy of their Abstract (ICBC driver’s record) for review.
- Will preferably speak Mandarin
Full Time Regular
Compensation & Benefits Overview
Competitive compensation package.