Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives.
Brand & Community
A day in the life of the Brand Product Manager, Women’s Yoga
Reporting to the Vice President of Brand & Digital, the Brand Manager, Women’s Yoga will collaborate with the Women’s Product Team to shape our product strategies, design execution and product communication (internal and guest-facing).
The finer print
The Brand Product Manager, Women’s Yoga, will participate on a cross-functional team comprised of a Design lead, Merch, Product Developer, and a Yoga POD team lead. This person will have a deep understanding of Brand and the role Brand plays in the technical design of our products. This person will participate and contribute to all key POD design and merch meetings (ie line planning, meltdowns, kick-offs, buy reviews, etc). Specifically, the Brand Product Manager, Women’s Yoga is accountable for the following:
- identification of functional benefits/need gaps in the yoga market
- acting as the liason between the yoga pod and Community, providing design input from community ambassadors (ie to inspire design ideas & provide wear testing feedback)
- monitoring guest & educator feedback & providing implications to the yoga pod team
- expressing our technical platforms in guest facing language to address functional needs
- creating the full brand positioning/story for big product ideas/launches & communicate that to the Community & Brand teams
- developing branding and IP for key fabrics, garments, etc.
- providing seasonal and ongoing competitive intelligence, trend information
- being THE one point of contact for Yoga Product Education, informing all key stakeholders in training, store operations, ecommerce, brand, community, etc.