Date: Oct 3, 2014
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Req ID: 26101-en_US
We are looking for a passionate, disciplined integrated brand marketer with a track record of success. You strive for great work with every campaign that not only breaks through with innovative ideas, but helps deliver against business objectives. You come prepared with analytical and competitive facts, and strategic thinking to support your recommendations, and you bring forth solutions. You are able to prioritize and juggle many tasks at once.
We are looking for someone with a solid understanding of “always on” communication properties, such as digital, social and the creative development process. You are very comfortable developing communication briefs and understand the value they bring to the overall process. You are a self-starter who can work within a team environment, and lead cross functional teams.
This individual will at times lead, and at others optimize multi-channel brand marketing campaigns (ecosystems), with the end goal of improving key brand attributes while achieving business targets. They will work closely with Social Centre of Excellence team, Digital and Customer Experience teams, the broader Rogers Brand team, Legal, media and creative agency partners in order to bring winning campaigns to market on brand, on time, and on budget. This person is a natural “networker”, as well as a solutions oriented team-player.
- Work closely with internal team counterparts to understand and shape the “always on” strategy, business requirements, product details, & consumer insights for an optimal customer experience across all brand communication touch points
- Identify and solutions support any customer experience issues
- Support Director of Brand in the optimization of quarterly campaigns across the consumer business units, as well as campaign prioritization and the quarterly/annual planning process
- Identify brand engagement priorities and corresponding levels of support
- Develop brand activations for key campaigns that supports growth of brand influencers and ambassadors
- Create & develop specific Rogers Brand communications that inspire our consumers and increase brand affinity
- Be the voice of the customer by understanding what consumers are saying about the brand, it’s products and services
- Drive innovation in content development that enables successful delivery of brand message with its target audience
- Monitor and report on consistency delivery of customer experience across all consumer touch points, as well as competitive activities and share points of view on opportunities for Rogers that drive customer experience differentiation
- 3-5 years of experience in Brand marketing /or advertising, client or agency side.
- Understanding of all facets of marketing communications , including social media platforms & tools
- University or College degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising/Communications or Business
Working knowledge of MS Office suite of products
Role Specific Competencies:
- 3 -5 years of experience in Brand Management, with a solid understanding of the digital & social media space
- Team player, persuasive, ability to collaborate
- Proven experience in successfully managing complex organizational structures and relationships
- Analytical thinker
- Proactive & self-starter
- Solution and results oriented
- Organized, and ability to meet timelines
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite of products
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, Ontario
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
What does it mean to join Canada’s most dynamic communications and media company? It means working with the best and brightest to deliver innovation that makes a difference in the lives of Canadians. It’s enjoying great work and even greater rewards. Working together, we make sure our customers stay inspired, informed, and in touch with advanced networks, powerhouse media brands, and technologically-advanced communications services. It’s a thrill. It’s rewarding. It’s Rogers.