Brand Manager (11 Month Temporary Position) contract
Location: Surrey, BC
Company Name: Coast Capital Savings Credit Union (http://www.coastcapitalsavings.com)
What’s the job?
At Coast Capital Savings, we love our brand. And we’re very protective of it. So as the Brand Manager, you’ll use your extensive knowledge of marketing and business strategy to ensure our brand shines through in anything we do, particularly to over 500,000 of our members and over 1,400 of our employees. No biggie.
And although this is a temporary contract, you’ll have plenty of time to immerse yourself in our Coast Capital brand known industry-wide as innovative, fun, quirky and exciting.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Ensuring brand consistency at all customer touch points
- Writing position papers and reports, staff and member communication (including copywriting) and creative briefs
- Actively advancing and demonstrating the company's brand internally and externally
- Providing strategic brand counsel to other business stakeholders
- Developing and managing the marketing communication to current members in appropriate channels
- Managing local advertising requirements
- Managing production components of major initiatives
- Supporting and participating in extracurricular corporate functions
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 7 – 9 Years of Job Related Experience
- Direct experience within a marketing department, advertising agency or production environment.
- Experience managing staff, agencies and external suppliers.
- Knowledge of production process including print, digital, POP and other merchandising components.
- Comprehensive understanding of advertising and branding fundamentals.
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page