Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: bachelor's degree
Years of Experience:
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: 0611
Benefits: comprehensive medical, dental, & disability package
Performance based bonus available
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1E3 Canada
ivivva is our brand designed for young girls dancing their way to an active life. Run as a separate business entity, lululemon’s fast-growing girls brand is as ambitious as any start-up out there. We are designers, merchants, ecommerce managers, brand experts, store developers and more, but we don’t get hung up on job titles – they’re as bendy as our asanas. Entrepreneurial and multitalented, we all wear lots of hats in a day. The only constant is our passion for making outstanding products for our tween guests.
a day in the life of an ivivva Brand Manager
- Understand how to build strong brand awareness for the long term, and knows when to sacrifice short term sales for that cause. This is a key leadership role on the ivivva team, requiring a close partnership with the product and store leaders.
- ivivva’s online sales already represent a significant portion of its business. This role will oversee a fast growing ecommerce business, representing the brand in the digital space, while continuing to grow sales at a rapid pace.
- ivivva leads with community to accomplish its mission and vision. This role oversees a community team that is working with the stores to help ivivva make its mark.
- Defines, communicates, briefs and managers scope for all branding initiatives.
- Foster close relationships with the lululemon brand leaders and leverage learnings for ivivva.
The finer print
Our “must haves”:
- Minimum 5+ years in key brand or marketing role
- Digital marketing and ecommerce experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: strong presentation skills
- Understanding of all media including in-store, print, outdoor, events and online
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to leave ego at the door and work cross functionally with other high performers
- Actively live and breathe the lululemon & ivivva culture and lifestyle
- BA in Business Administration or Marketing
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!