Imagine guiding and providing the creative direction for the Morrison Homes brand across multiple divisions, markets and platforms. You could be responsible for expressing the Morrison story, brand promise and value proposition and promoting the Morrison experience through creative design and branding. Your portfolio of communications work demonstrates your honed craft of developing and executing creative concepts that inspire relevant target audiences, dramatize brand truths and satisfy marketing objectives. Exhibiting confidence in your creative strengths and recommendations, you value contribution and collaboration and see your craft as tools that satisfy Morrison’s core business mandate. Experience with environmental design and/or experience in the home building industry will be considered an asset.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and consistently expressing Morrison’s brand strategy
- Providing creative leadership and services to three separate marketing divisions (Calgary Multi-Family, Calgary Single-Family and Edmonton Single-Family)
- Conceptual design and execution of integrated advertising campaigns
- Showhome and sales centre experience design and set-up planning
- Conceptual design and execution of sales centre POS displays
- Sales centre environmental design
- Brand identity design and marketing communications for various multi-family projects
- Creative concept, graphic design and production for various print materials, including signage, brochures, guides and sales sheets
- Internal communications development
- Establishing and standardizing Morrison’s brand and visual style guidelines
To be successful in this position, you’ll need:
- Degree or diploma in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or equivalent
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive creative design and communications experience and a strong portfolio in print, digital, branding and environmental design disciplines
- Experience in the home building and/or residential land development industries
- Creative writing skills an asset
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS5 on Mac OS X, with emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate diversity by working both independently, and within a collaborative team environment
Compensation and Benefits
Morrison Homes offers a competitive total compensation package that includes but is not limited to extensive health and dental benefits, additional paid time off during Christmas, bonuses and salary commensurate with experience.
Morrison Homes is an established, large volume homebuilder with a respected brand and rich-53 year legacy of building quality homes and relationships. Service oriented and highly versatile, we offer a broad range of home types in Calgary and Edmonton, from multi-family projects and starter models to high-end lakefront estate homes. Awarded the CHBA-Calgary’s Builder of the Year 10 years in a row and recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we take pride in setting industry standards of excellence. We foster a positive and supportive team environment as we aspire to live our promise of being the Homebuyer’s Best FriendTM.
If you are the person we are looking for, please submit your portfolio and resume in confidence by April 30, 2014.
Attention: Human Resources