Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
Job Skills / Requirements
Do you take pride in knowing that your work positively impacts both employee and organizational success? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you interested in being part of an award winning corporate culture and management team?
Paladin Security is committed to providing a work environment and culture that allows our employees to thrive and succeed, while having fun doing it! We seek to create and maintain an environment where every employee is rewarded according to their contribution to the success of our collective efforts. We further reward our people with job satisfaction, recognition, advancement opportunities, leading-edge employee benefits and bonus incentive programs.
The Brand & Communications Coordinator is responsible for content creation, design, planning, management and tracking across digital channels. This role will be a part of the marketing team, well versed in all aspects of the business. The Brand & Communications Coordinator will encourage brand stewardship through communications, media relations and recruiting.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who stays on top of trends and best practices. The candidate is a proficient writer who thrives in a national corporation, communicating with branches Canada-wide while maintaining a solid understanding of the importance an engaging online presence brings to our brand.
- Support coordination of media initiatives, working with designated company spokesperson(s) for interviews necessary for print, online, TV, and radio
- Generate monthly internal newsletter featuring employee rewards program and news
- Support content for internal / external communications material
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy
- Support Design Materials for national brand
- Ensure national brand is represented according to brand standards
- Manage social media content and corporate channels for national brand
- Research and development of content for Paladin Security’s national blog and all social media channels to support brand awareness and employee engagement
- Maintain monthly database; monitor activity and track results
- Engage with offices nation-wide to support area specific content and online presence
- Manage day-to-day reactive and proactive communications on all key social media channels
- Collaborate with HR on sharable company content to aid in recruiting efforts
- Mange Paladin Security website and its content
- Optimize engagement and work to improve area-specific SEO
- Mange updates and content on company intranet
- Work with HR teams on Corporate Giving initiatives
- Create internal communications content and press releases for giving
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in field
- 2+ years’ experience working in marketing/communications
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarization with Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design skills considered an asset
- Excellent and versatile communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Active on social media with a keen understanding of the benefits, nuances and best practices
- A passion for storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Knowledge of web technology, community and the concepts of creative and brand strategy
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
Application Deadline: Friday, March 31, 2017