Brand Advertising & Partnership Programs Manager full-time
1-800-GOT-JUNK?, an international $100M+ franchise organization headquartered in Vancouver, is looking for a talented Brand Advertising & Partnership Programs Manager to join our Marketing team to take on the responsibility for developing corporate and local advertising programs as well as joint marketing Programs with our partners. This manager will be responsible for managing the brand strategy, creating, implementing and managing system-wide marketing programs in Canada, United States and Australia. This is a Vancouver-based position functioning from the 1-800-GOT-JUNK? corporate office.
I am a highly organized, results driven, prioritizing machine who can lead without title and has never been afraid to roll up my sleeves to get the job done. I love being in the middle of all the action, managing and executing multiple projects at a time. My passion for marketing and branding shows in my creative initiatives to increase brand awareness and help the Franchise Partners succeed. I am looking to be part of a team with a vision to take the road less travelled and to create something greater together than anyone of us could create alone.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As the newest member of the Marketing team, you will be developing and executing marketing and branding strategies with specific responsibilities that will include:
- Developing strategies and plans for advertising programs (with a heavy focus on radio and print) including writing creative briefs, working with media buying and building vendor / partner relationships
- Managing direct mail marketing programs for franchise partners in Canada, United States and Australia
- Developing, implementing and owning the creation and execution of programs in US & Canada with key partners including CAA, AAA, AIRMILES as well as develop new retail partner relationships and opportunities focused on driving customer acquisition
- Overseeing graphic design, and advertising presence in all markets and channels working with marketing department creative team and advertising across materials such as print ads, digital ads, posters, contests, coupons, or give-aways. Inspect layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts, audio and video tapes, and other promotional material for adherence to brand guidelines.
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager for ideal integration between channels activities in conjunction with the social media and web team
- Preparing and negotiating advertising and sales contracts, including preparing budgets and submitting estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
- Localizing and implementing marketing strategies and programs, track and report ROI
- Being an active member & contributor to the marketing team
Success will be defined by the effectiveness of your strategies in increasing brand awareness and generating new jobs for our Franchise Partners.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in creating, executing, and managing marketing programs
- University degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications or a related program
- Strong creative and strategic thinking skills with an ability to write clear, concise creative briefs, and guide the development & execution of effective campaigns.
- Experience leading integrated advertising campaigns, creative development, media planning and consumer promotions
- Media savvy - digital marketing and social media experience
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast pace environment
- A proven track record identifying and executing strategies to increase brand awareness
- Proven experience in sourcing and managing vendor relationships
- Good communication and presentation skills
Competencies and Behaviours:
- Ability to manage change
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and issue resolution
- Good interpersonal, team building skills
- Results oriented