Building Technologies Service Sales Representative, Building Technologies, Edmonton
Siemens offers great opportunities to highly motivated people.
No matter what your professional goals may be, it's a tradition at Siemens to promote excellent work and to develop talent further. To ensure that we remain one of the leading innovators in the Industry, Energy and Healthcare Sectors, we are looking for people from all kinds of professions who want to make their next career move.
Siemens has 6,000 employees in Canada, working to develop and manufacture products, design and install complex systems and projects, and tailor a wide range of |solutions for individual requirements. For almost 100 years in Canada, Siemens has stood for technical achievements, innovation, quality and reliability.
- Selling Building Technologies Service offerings, parts, moves, adds, changes as assigned. This role involves high activity prospecting as well as qualifying prospects.
- Performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals estimates, specifications, and presentations. This position will work with operations, finance, legal, solutions sales group and other inside and outside resources as needed
- Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Participates in sales to operations turnover and monitors progress. Assists in resolving installation, collections, and other customer satisfaction issues
- Assists customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommends suitable resolutions
- Hands off mature accounts to Service Projects Sales or Service Account Engineers as directed ensuring a smooth account transition plan
- Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports, and expense tracking
- Participates in civic and professional organizations and sales department meetings, workshops and seminars. Keeps current on market business and product trends
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business, or other related field. Equivalent combination of education & experience will be considered.
- Requires low to moderate related technical and financial expertise with an aptitude to learn and competently use company estimating tools as well as gain an understanding of related contractual and financial concepts
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Strong time management skills and inner motivation are keys to this position
- Technical experience coupled with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Fire Building Automation and security systems would be an asset to this position
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that rewards innovation with competitive pay, top benefits and a global network offering opportunity for growth and advancement. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please apply online.
We welcome diversity in our workplace and encourage applications from all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and Aboriginal Canadians.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.