Our client, a well known Canadian agency, is seeking an Associate Creative Director, This role will help lead their growing creative team, as well as influence the agency’s business growth, from their Calgary office. The successful candidate will develop, manage and implement the creative process for a group of diverse client accounts. Additionally, they will demonstrate the ability to build strong team relationships and thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment where attention-to-detail and creative acumen are the keys to success.
The impact you will have:
- You will be a leader within the organization with a focus on creative leadership, innovative client executions, and a key influencer on agency culture
- You will demonstrate exceptional concept development and storytelling skills as well as deliver impactful and captivating concepts
- You will proactively identify opportunities to increase the quality of creative work delivered to the client
- You will coach and mentor the creative team members, identifying team development strategies, resulting in stronger and efficient creative executions
- You will influence the scalability of the team by collaboratively creating and improving processes to increase quality and efficiency
- You will generate new ideas and provide feedback on the creative process; output with respect to quality of briefs, regular reviews, communication channels, and creative quality
What you bring to the team:
- 6+ years of experience in an agency environment, creating advertising and marketing campaigns that reach nationwide audiences,
- 3-5 years’ experience coaching a creative team of copy, graphic, production, web and UX designers,
- Familiarity working within small-mid sized teams across multiple offices
- A commitment to integrity and exceptional execution within established brand guidelines
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership to a creative team by nurturing innovative ideas and team development, and deliver integrated communication solutions with outside agency partners
- A strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in traditional and digital executions Known for personal integrity, being respectful and willing to commit to the organization’s vision and mission.