Pendopharm, the fast growing branded division of Pharmascience Inc, is actively entrenched in marketing new OTC/BTC brands and specialty prescription medicines. We are challenging convention by engaging consumers and healthcare professionals, proving that Pharma can generate change by listening, responding and reinventing. You have the opportunity to join a dynamic team that fosters entrepreneurship, creativity and collaboration.
The Associate Brand Manager, Rx will work closely with the Brand Manager in ensuring that the brand sends a coherent and relevant message across Canada, in line with the brand’s DNA. He will actively participate in preparing and executing marketing activities, including the marketing plan, media planning, the promotional schedule and its content, as well as market research and studies. He will also ensure budget follow-up on all activities.
More specifically, the incumbent will:
- Assist the team in developing marketing plans with a view to achieving the company’s short-and long-term objectives;
- Participate in analyzing the performance of our product lines;
- Participate in implementing all marketing activities, such as online/offline advertising, promotions, packaging, events, digital and social media;
- Cooperate with functional teams and all internal stakeholders (i.e. sales, trade, finance, production, R&D) to ensure flawless execution;
- Coordinate the execution of sponsorship programs with external and internal stakeholders;
- Occasional presence in the field to ensure proper execution;
- Support the brand manager in the daily follow-up of projects with external suppliers (i.e. advertising agencies, media, promotions and the web);
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of competitors and the industry to uphold our position as category leader.
Education and Training :
- University degree in a related field;
- Ideally three (3) years of experience in sales/commercialization of prescription products, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry;
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities :
- Bilingual (English and French), excellent communication skills;
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, independently and/or as part of a team;
- Analytical and synthesizing ability;
- Thoroughness, good judgment, open-mindedness and creativity;
- Knowledge of the various web platforms and social media would be an asset;
- Knowledge of the IMS database would be an asset.
Pharmascience subscribes to employment equity principles for women, visible minorities, individuals with disabilities and aboriginal people.