Build your future with Cadillac Fairview!
The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited is one of North America's largest owners, operators and developers of commercial real estate. Cadillac Fairview focuses on developing and managing high quality office, retail and mixed-use properties in Canada and the United States, as well as international investments in real estate companies and investment funds.
We take pride in offering comprehensive benefits and progressive compensation packages that reward and recognize talent. Our tailored learning and development programs are designed to ensure our people continuously learn and grow.
To support the Marketing Manager and Director of Marketing with the implementation of all marketing events and initiatives at the property.
- Assist the Marketing Manager to coordinate various property marketing activities by determining an action plan for implementation to drive traffic, dwell time, sales and market share;
- Assist the Marketing Manager to coordinate with local production vendors as necessary in the execution of marketing activities;
- Collect data to prepare and ensure the accuracy of standardized reports that detail the performance of the annual marketing plan;
- Provide and maintain courteous, professional and efficient service to internal/external clients and community groups by responding to requests for information and redirecting inquiries beyond own scope of expertise in order to maintain good levels of client service;
- Partner with Accounting to track and manage the annual marketing budget to ensure financial resources are utilized in the most fiscally responsible manner;
- Assist Social Community Specialist to generate content ideas that support the local social media strategy and overall business initiatives.
- Post-secondary education preferably in Business, Marketing or Public Relations;
- Minimum 1-3 years related work experience
- Knowledge of brand management; marketing and advertising theory; digital media; financial and budget management;
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are looking to join an award-winning team where people truly care about making a difference and share a common commitment to quality and best-in-class service, then you may be ready for this opportunity.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing is required
- Community College, Marketing/Sales is required
- Achieves Results
- Detail Oriented
- Meets Deadlines and Commitments
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Collaborates with Others, Works Effectively with Others
- Communicates Effectively
- Attentive and Active Listening
- Clear and Concise (oral and written communication)
- Demonstrates Functional Expertise, Analytical Skills