Here’s Who We Are:
At Molson Coors, we pride ourselves on hiring Canada’s most talented, inspired and passionate people. Founded in 1786, we currently employ over 3000 Canadians in five breweries across Canada. We are an innovative brand led company committed to brewing quality products.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager, Channel Marketing to work in our Calgary office.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
To support and facilitate Independent Retail and On-Premise executions by developing and deploying relevant selling tools to field sales in an efficient and timely manner
- Provide input and recommendations on Brand Programming, POS, Signage, Merchandise and Sell Sheets (program elements) requirements, by market and channel for each program.
- In collaboration with MNM/Customer Brand Marketing/3rd party suppliers, coordinate the deployment of marketing program elements/materials in an efficient and timely manner.
- Analyze and evaluate data to enhance selling stories or to identify potential opportunities. Work closely with other members of Channel Marketing team to generate multiple ideas and options to exploit.
- Gather and consolidate qualitative feedback from Sales Team on the effectiveness of all market-wide programs and initiatives on a monthly basis as part of the Program Post Mortem process.
- Consolidate the communication tools in preparation for the monthly Sales communication meetings.
- Actively participate in the development of Action Registers and in the Design to Launch (D2L) process to ensure the program elements for all programs are clearly articulated and understood by key stakeholders..
- Complete allocation templates for all programs.
- Develop and enhance market knowledge through regular field visits and interaction with Sales Team DSMs, Sales Representatives, and Merchandisers
What You Get In Return:
- Opportunity to work for a World Class brewery that is part of the Canada's Top 100 Employers
- Be part of a company that actively supports and benefits their community
- Participation in our Total Rewards program which includes; competitive base salary, incentive plans, annual merit review, health, dental and pension benefits
- Access to the things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment, Employee Assistance Program and Tuition Reimbursement
- A commitment to employee career planning and development
Work within a fast paced ever evolving global company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
If You Have The Following…We Want To Hear From You!
- If you have the following…we want to hear from you!
- University degree preferably in Business, with emphasis on Marketing
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience, preferably multi-functional (Sales, Marketing)
- Industry/Industry related experience or background in Consumer Packaged Goods
- Exceptional project management skills, including planning, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Superior communication and consulting skills
- Strong Negotiating skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Build and sustain strong internal/external business relationships