Happy Planet is Canada’s leading all natural food and juice company. We make great smoothies and juices as well as fresh, delicious, all-natural and organic soups too. We've not made all the planet happy yet, but it's a good start. We are also a division of Earth's Own Food Company Inc. which is a pioneering healthy food and beverage company dedicated to nutritional innovation and sustainability in order to actively improve people's lives and wellbeing. We are devoted to developing great tasting wholesome products that are good for our consumers, their families, the community and the planet.
The Assistant Brand Manager contributes to the continued and accelerated growth of the Happy Planet Brand by uniting people with the best sources of food and beverage on the planet. This individual provides marketing support for Happy Planet and executes strategies developed by the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Analyzes and provides insights on market needs as well as industry trends. Needs to be competent in collecting, analysing and making recommendations from data.
- Strong project management skills to manage the execution of brand building projects, including briefing, timelines and budgets, in order to achieve short and long-term business targets.
- Social Media, Digital marketing and Public relations capabilities will be an advantage in this dynamic marketing environment
- Contributes to delivery of brand sales, share and profitability targets. Though contributions to both annual planning and outstanding execution.
- Foster relationships and liaises with outside suppliers and agencies.
- Leads and executes assigned marketing programs such as promotions, events, marketing communications, public relations, new product development and launches, marketing research and point of sale material development.
- Works closely with Senior Marketing Manager on strategy development and execution on: brand positioning, communications, pricing, promotions, product development and channel marketing.
- Provides ongoing maintenance and refreshes social media content and dialogue for selected brand sites.
- Carries out other related duties as required.
- Education: Degree in Business with emphasis on marketing
- Experience: At least 2 years in marketing of a consumer brand, preferably in nature foods and/or beverages or related industry.
- Passion for Growth and a proactive approach
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Track record of demonstrating detail orientation and outstanding problem solving skills
- Proven ability to contribute as part of a team
- Ability to work in a high rate of productivity in a fast paced environment.