Hopefully, you're an Art Director who like many of us, has worked your way through the ranks to get to your current position. At heart you're an excellent designer and an engaging conceptual thinker with big ideas for brands. You thrive in a busy environment and you know to check your ego at the door.
You're just as comfortable online and you are offline. You can conceptualize and roll out a fully integrated online campaign with ease and the next week design a logo, brochure or website. In short, you understand that to be an asset to our team, you may need to wear many hats and work as part of a team to get the project completed on time and on budget. A strong background in online technology and basic coding skills would be is a big plus.
- 5+ years of advertising agency experience
- Conceptual and strategic thinking that can be leveraged in a variety of marketing channel
- Strong portfolio that illustrates design skill in print, integrated campaigns and digital channels.
- Frequent user of social media and social networks
- Strong teamwork skills--ability to work within a team and take direction from creative director and account team
- Strong communication skills--ability to interface with team, ask questions when needed, and show confidence when sharing ideas
- Puts work quality, client satisfaction and team harmony ahead of ego