Reporting to the Brand Creative Director you will develop, manage and maintain the visual direction and tone of the Brand. This will include leading a cross-functional creative team, bringing big ideas and creative concepts to life and ensuring the varying touchpoints across our different creative and digital channels captures the look and feel that makes our brand unique.
- Direct a cross functional team of designers, writers, and photographers to create concepts that drive the business and answers a strategic brief. Concept creation includes content for a variety of different platforms from our .com, digital channel, physical artifacts and store design.
- You work closely with the brand strategy team taking the strategic direction and brand story direction and bring it to life. Other key collaborators include project management and production
- Provide direction and feedback to your team that drives the concept, answers the brief, drives the visual direction of the brand. You will do this in conjuction with the brand creative director.
- Clearly communicate creative concepts to different parts of the business ensuring the idea is understand and aligned across key partners.
- Provide feedback and development to the working team allowing them to understand the feedback, keep digestible and actionable direction, maintain the core of the idea and keep the team engaged and motivated
- Know how to have fun and get the team on board – it is a core value after all!
Required Skills, Experience and Academic/Educational Requirements:
- You ensure the visual quality across our brand platforms
- Create briefs for projects to be used by designers
- You work with the design team to create, develop and execute those ideas
- You act as a mentor for designers to coach them on how to develop and present their ideas to other channels for approval
- You handle feedback from other channels and turn those comments into actionable tasks for your team
- You act as a filter for the brand leadership team and present ideas to them once they meet your standards
- You create and environment for your team that allows them to grow in their roles and take on more responsibility and leadership
Who we are:
• We’re bonfire starters, daredevils, entrepreneurs, community builders, risk takers, goal setters, creative, curious and sweaty. Really, really sweaty.