Obsessed with ideas?
Insatiably curious about the world we live in?
Driven by the notion of “what if?”
Strive to make the world a better place? Or, if not better, then at least more aesthetically pleasing?
Push boundaries in all mediums?
Like answering a series of questions?
We are LMNO and we are looking for a talented Art Director to join our Creative team.
Is this you?
Whether it’s a sticky note, a whiteboard or your favourite moleskin notebook, you wield whatever is at your disposal to come up with out of the box ideas. You might be described as: “any more open minded their brain might fall out.” Or “collaborative genius”. You don’t worry about not knowing how to do something, you just make it happen. You work in tandem with a team – whipping ideas together in a frenzy and watching the cream rise to the top.
Your Responsibilities will include…
Starting from a creative brief, craft ideas and designs that help clients solve diverse challenges
Develop and design for various mediums, audiences and industries
Rationalize and present/sell designs
Handle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining quality
- Strong conceptual creative thinker
- Over two years’ experience in a creative or creative advertising environment
- Post-secondary education in graphic design
- A passion for all things digital, including experiences which live inside a
computer or iPhone, as well as those that exist in the physical world
- Proficient in software to communicate or evolve your ideas, Adobe Illustrator,
InDesign and Photoshop; knowledge of video/audio software and digital
mediums/standards is a major asset
- Understand advertising/marketing/communications principles
- A passion for culture, pop-culture, sub-culture and what is happening now in
the industry that people are sharing and talking about
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and work well under pressure
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate (you play well with others)
Just between us, what we’re looking for in your portfolio is the core of a strong idea in everything you do, and every medium. It could be a simple drawing or an App. It’s the art of inventing and creative problem solving we’re after. Strong experience in video editing and designing for digital would be a big gold star, too.