Under the direction of the General Manager, the Art Director is in charge of the graphic design of a flyer for one of our clients.
- Create the design and layout of the flyers as a whole.
- Ensure that the visual quality of, and the overall vision for, the flyers produced by the department are maintained and respected.
- Oversee the work of the graphic artists and ensure that they are respecting the graphic design of the flyer.
- In a spirit of renewal, suggest new approaches, innovative concepts and different graphic design ideas.
- Identify and focus on the needs and expectations of the clients.
- Offer an opinion and help make decisions on the choice of photos;
- Participate in the design and implementation of advertising concepts, posters, event calendars, brochures and all kinds of other marketing tools.
- University degree in graphic design;
- Five (5) years experience in the pre-media industry, including three (3) as an art director or senior graphic designer;
- Experience in the design of flyers;
- Experience in art direction of advertisements and promotions;
- Mastery of Quark Xpress and InDesign CS5;
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Creativity and attention to detail;
- Ability to take advice from colleagues;
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page