Build Your Future with Cervus!
Cervus Equipment is focused on enabling our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support in the agriculture, transportation, construction and materials handling sectors. Cervus acquires and operates authorized dealerships in Canada, New Zealand and Australia. We are proud to be an authorized dealer partner with premiere manufacturers; John Deere agricultural equipment, Bobcat and JCB equipment, Clark, Sellick and Doosan material handling equipment and Peterbilt transportation equipment.
We are hiring and are looking for an Industry Marketing Coordinator in our Saskatoon Shared Resources Office!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Industry Marketing Coordinator coordinates division and branch level strategic marketing and communication initiatives including but not limited to strategic planning, budget management, tactical execution, advertising, promotional campaigns, partnerships, sponsorships and events. The Industry Marketing Coordinator integrates the Cervus and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) brand proposition and works closely with business leaders, sales teams and marketing to drive sales revenue and profitability.
- Collaborate with corporate marketing team and assigned operational business units to design and execute, evaluate and optimize the strategic marketing plan
- Drive initiatives to increase leads, sales, and awareness and build relationships and industry credibility with key audiences, communities, associations, partners and media
- Ensure effective collaboration and communication with all stakeholders including key business groups, corporate marketing, manufacturers, partners, and vendors
- Identify and develop appropriate messaging, collateral, channels and timing to deliver on marketing initiatives to support business goals and objectives
- Work closely with key OEMs to help drive the sales and awareness of targeted products and coordinate OEM go-to-market activities
- Track branch-level marketing budget spending as well as campaign results; generates reports on spending, performance and trends
- Maintain Cervus website and internal division communications with product updates, promotional campaign, aftermarket and value-added services, and other tools and services
- Ensures consistent and accurate Cervus and OEM branding in all communication materials
Critical Skills and Capabilities
- Business degree and/or equivalent experience and success in marketing and communication
- Experience in developing and implementing customer acquisition, growth and retention strategies in B2B
- Knowledge of the Agriculture industry is an asset
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop and translate strategies into tactical execution plans
- Competent marketing generalist with passion, enthusiasm and roll-up-your-sleeves work acumen
- Confident, motivated and independent with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships