Advertising Agency President full-time
Salary: as per listing
Company Name: Company Confidential
ADV IT Performance Corp., leading advertising agency offering a variety of digital marketing, performance marketing and marketing analytics, with a head office at 205-5409 Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M2N5R6 is seeking to fill in an open permanent full-time position of the Advertising Agency President as soon as possible.
- at least 2 years of experience in running a start-up advertisement and marketing company
- previous exposure and thorough understanding of marketing tools such as Google Ads, Google Display, Google analytics, other marketing strategy tools (CRM systems, PBX, call tracking systems, email tracking systems).
- expertise in strategic management of an advertising company, driving organizational success and achievements consistently surpassing goals and boosting revenues while cutting costs, in spearheading all aspects of executive management of the company of this nature
- complete bachelor’s degree
- excellent English language skills
- excellent negotiation skills
The job will involve the following duties:
- Spearhead start-up strategic business development in all the aspects of the operations
- Support the execution of the company's mission and vision
- Establish corporate policies and administrative controls
- Oversee and manage operations of the company within the scope of the business development plan
- Allocate resources (material, human, financial) to the projects
- Manage executive and subordinate managerial staff
- Prospect new clients / develop policies to retain the existing ones;
- other tasks directly related to reaching set business targets.
The company is located in Toronto, Ontario, as above, and the work location is at the head office and across the GTA.
The position is compensated at $70 per hour, with at least 30 work hours per week and the possibility of overtime.
Please apply by email by sending your resume and reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page