CAPPERS APPLICATIONS INC. is a leading Canadian software development and consulting company.
We are seeking to fill in an open permanent full-time position of a Web developer.
- Experience as a Web developer in IT company (web-applications development) for at least 1 year or more;
- Work experience as web / backend / full-stack developer;
- Work in a project throughout the entire life cycle of project;
- Experience in internal meetings with the team;
- Work with normative, technical and methodological documentation.
- Complete bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
- Experience/Knowledge of TypeScript, React, HTML5, CSS3, JS, SASS, GatsbyJS, React Native, GraphQL.
- Knowledge of frameworks Yii2 and Laravel;
- Knowledge and ability to work with Git
- knowledge of NoSQL DB engines specifics (MongoDB, Sphinx etc).
- Ability to do Cross-browser adaptive layout;
- Ability to work with relational databases, understanding the principles of building a correct schema;
- Experience of work with NoSQL databases;
- Ability to test your code (jest);
- Ability to administer a linux server;
- Knowledge of Docker at the user level;
- Strong communication skills in English as means of communication within the company / with clients
- Strong time management skills;
- Ability to work with technical documentation;
- Ability to understand someone else's written code;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Working with large amounts of data;
- Knowledge of Agile class methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Preparation of end-to-end User Acceptance Tests, control of the results of software/web-application testing.
- Development of web applications in React + TypeScript
- Development of mobile applications in React Native + TypeScript
- Development of E2E tests
- Application support.
- Development of server-side logic with API gateways RESTful API and GraphQL using Laravel and Yii2 frameworks
- Participation in the development of web application architecture
- Interaction with Front-end, Back-end developers and development of API contracts
- Application support
- Development of microservices
Duties on the job will include but not be limited to:
- Design and optimize logical and physical models of the server-side software components
- Write, modify, integrate and test PHP code
- Co-ordinate the integration of new/modified software components into the system environment
- Acquire, assimilate and apply knowledge of current and emerging trends in the IT industry
- Collect and analyze project requirements and end-users' feedback
- Create and modify database scheme (MySQL InnoDB/NDB, NoSQL) in accordance with changing conditions and requirements
- Design protocols and interfaces, document specifications
The position is compensated at $31.72 per hour, with minimum of 30 work hours per week. The corporate benefit package includes 2 calendar weeks of vacation per year and comprehensive medical insurance including disability, medical and dental coverage (subject to corporate benefit policies).
The corporate head office is located at 801 – 5500 North Service Road, Burlington, Ontario, L7L 6W6, Canada; place of work will be at the same location.
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com