The telecom industry has far too long been dominated by the big, the bureaucratic and the unimaginative. Now is the time for someone to take this industry on with something better.
At TextNow, we are changing the industry by providing what others cannot - a better user experience, better customer service, continual innovation, and most importantly – transparent pricing.
TextNow was ranked the fastest growing software company in Canada by Profit 500 in 2015, and as a result of this staggering growth, we are looking for well-rounded Ad Ops Analyst to join our Revenue Operations team and help us in our mission of building a product that disrupts the wireless industry.
As part of the team you’ll be a key player in helping to drive a large part of the company’s monthly revenue, and help develop tools and practices that innovate and lead the ad operations industry. At TextNow we pride ourselves on giving huge growth potential to our employees, and there are always opportunities to take on more responsibilities or learn new, valuable skill-sets.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever.
What You'll Do:
- Regular mobile app and web ad optimization, and helping to drive optimization best practices and standards
- Internal reporting of advertising revenue to leadership team, and maintenance of third party reporting tools, including running monthly ads receivables process
- Campaign setup and management for sales / new networks tracking and resolving network bugs / opportunities
- Manage relationships with ad networks and helping to increase revenue with each partner month over month.
- Help to run ads A/B tests; collect and analyze data that will impact key revenue decisions
- Maintain documents to track quarterly objectives and work with the VP of Ad Operations to generate new initiatives to meet/exceed revenue goals on a regular basis.
- QA support for new ad units, networks, SDK updates
- Business development support – seeking out new, innovative ad products and ways we can stay on the forefront of the industry. (Travel to fun locations and conference may be required).
- Perform other special projects/ad-hoc requests assigned
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree in Arts or Science
- Economics education preferred
- Love of analytics, spreadsheets and investigating/troubleshooting ad and tech related problems
- Technical understanding of, and proficiency with, mobile advertising and ad flows: SDKs, JS tags, macros, and keyword targeting
- 2 –3 years Advertising Operational experience: knowledge of ad-servers, mediation platforms, optimization best practices, A/B testing. QA–ing new ad units
- Experience with troubleshooting impression, request, and fill numbers as a part of good optimization standards.
- Good understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem, and a passion to be at the forefront of new ad products, best practices and how to move to a better advertising experience for the user, publisher and advertiser.
- Experience working with iOS, Android and Web engineers
- Prior relationships with ad networks and third party ad technology companies preferred.
- A desire to learn more QA, engineering best practices and work flows is ideal. Technical ad-ops experience is one of the most valuable skill-sets in the market, and we encourage candidates to grow their technical proficiency.
- A team player, and happy to wear different hats to get the job done.
- Calm, and emotionally mature – and able to communicate effectively with, and lead where necessary, all parts of the business.
- Impactful work
- TextNow-powered smartphone
- Competitive total compensation package
- Catered lunch
- Professional development
- Paid fitness membership