Ad Operations Specialists will report to the Manager of Ad Operations and play a key role in the function of the ad operations group. This role is responsible for management of advertising campaigns including:
- Manage and check available inventory based on client proposals
- Accurate scheduling and trafficking of contracts from the contract management system (Operative.One) to the ad serving platform (Google DFP)
- QA of all ads on supported browsers. Make sure that ads load correctly and click-through is functional.
- Coordinate with sales, client, editorial and other departments for set-up and implementation of display, mobile and video ad campaigns.
- Maximize campaign performance and company revenue by analyzing data (performance and delivery), preparing recommendations and initiating tactical optimizations (creative execution and strategy, placement evaluation, day-parting, frequency capping, etc.) to further increase success rate and renew/grow current business.
- Address and resolve discrepancies with clients in order to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
Partner with sales and program managers to maintain advertiser client relationships and their campaigns
- 1-2 years of ad operations, online media, or other advertising experience
- Exceptional relationship management and communications (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of online ad serving (video ad experience a strong plus)
- Experience with DoubleClick, 24/7 Real Media, Atlas or similar ad serving solution a strong plus
- Comfort and experience with a fast paced start-up environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience working in Excel and Power Point required
- Basic technical knowledge of websites and basic coding is an asset (HTML, Java script, Flash, CSS)
Rogers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The future is exciting and Rogers is leading the way.
Canadians count on Rogers to keep them in touch with those who matter most to them - whether at their desk, on the couch, or on the go. As Canada's telecommunications leader, we keep everyone informed, connected and entertained, with our exciting array of products and services. Our drive to provide the latest and most innovative products ensures that our customers enjoy unmatched convenience, reliability, and flexibility. Rogers continues to set the pace by investing in our networks, platforms, products and people. Are you ready for a high-energy career that feeds your enthusiasm? Join us now.