Dare is one of North America's leading agencies. Their success comes from their culture of innovation and unique agency structure, adding tech and planning to the traditional mix. Dare has a very simple strategy when it comes to recruitment. People have to be "good" and "nice". If you tick both boxes, read on.
Dare Vancouver is currently seeking an Account Supervisor with a very strong proficiency and passion for marketing and advertising. You are all about client service and how digital marketing can deliver results. You can manage up as well as down and have a persuasive communications style.
About the role:
- Manage client projects from start to finish, this may include drafting creative briefs, establishing project priorities and collaborating with various department
- Provide assistance with strategic direction, planning and identifying opportunities on the business.
- Know your clients inside and out to anticipate their changing needs
- Work closely with the Account Coordinator/Executives to actively contribute to their development
- Leverage your digital know how to lead digital/interactive focused campaigns
- 4 – 6 years advertising/related experience
- Excellent client relations and experience working with more than one client
- Have strong project management and execution skills
- Experience in telco and retail clients preferred
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong communication (both written and presentation)
- Be a resourceful team player for whom no job is too small or too large
- Be a self-starter
- Be a strong motivator of people
- Have passion for good advertising
If you’re awesome, loves advertising and can roll with the punches in this super fast paced environment, we’d love to hear from you!
Want to learn more about Dare? Check us out at visit www.thisisdare.com