Account Supervisor full-time
We are seeking an experienced Account Supervisor. You have a competitive edge to succeed. You’re intelligent, articulate and very well organized. You are a fresh, strategic thinker with ability to manage clients, their expectations and not afraid to “tell it like it is”. You are not only efficient and getting things done but you are constantly adding value to the client’s business relationship and to the agency.
In the role as our Account Supervisor, you are the main contact between Elemental and our clients. Working closely with the internal teams, you will have the responsibility for clients' campaigns, ensuring it is produced on-time and on-budget.
General Job Description
- Strategically cultivate relationships, and offer creative and innovative solutions to help meet the client’s objectives,
- Demonstrate clear understanding and interest in the client's business and the work produced on their behalf. Keep up with changes in the nature of clients' products, business culture and competition;
- Ensure that the highest quality standards are met in serving the client and executing programs,
- Identify and exploit opportunities for further client account development,
- Oversee the progress and effectiveness of campaigns,
- Ability to create detailed briefs that inspire the client and internal teams,
- Manage and lead meetings, and present campaign plans to clients for approval,
- Handle budgets and manage campaign costs,
- Write reports, keep records and financial details,
- Lead and delegate work to other members of the agency team.
- Five+ years’ agency experience in a client-facing position
- Experience with, or knowledge of formalized Project Management processes
- Experience with clients in the financial, government or legal sectors is an asset
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to clearly present information
- Ability to work within a team structure and the assertiveness to seek out counsel - or provide it when needed
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
Elemental is a fast growing, dynamic, Toronto-based integrated-advertising agency. We have received numerous awards, and have been featured in the media, including a front-page story in Advertising Age. We are gaining the attention of larger prospect clients, and need to augment our Account Servicing Skills. This is an opportunity to contribute to meaningful work.
The Elemental office is located downtown at King and Sherbourne, with easy access by public transportation.