Studio M is looking for a passionate and driven Account Supervisor to join our account management team. This is an opportunity for someone ready to embrace a challenge at a fast moving and unique shop.
Studio M is not a traditional agency. We do things differently here, and we believe that’s a very good thing. We create stand-out content for a wide range of clients and platforms. If you’re inspired by creativity, driven to produce inspiring work, ready to jump in with both feet - and your friends all think you are, like, totally nice – this is the place for you.
You have a passion for brand story-telling with some experience executing integrated programs. You believe in building strong relationships, are resourceful and collaborative. Multi-tasking is your strong suit, along with outstanding communication skills and a high attention to detail. You’re willing to push for the best creative possible and think critically. You’ll work closely with the Account Director to ensure projects are completed on strategy, on time, and within budget.
- Build & foster strong relationships with clients & internal stakeholders
- Project management for key accounts with the opportunity to grow onto more
- Be part of the planning process and help build out project strategic frameworks as needed
- Oversee clients' day-to-day needs and develop ideas to grow their business
- Able to execute projects from start to finish seamlessly
- Write clear and concise creative briefs & be able to present internally/to clients.
- A degree or diploma in Marketing or Advertising
- 2-3 years’ experience as an Account Executive at an advertising agency
- A strong understanding of digital & social content; integrated campaign experience welcome
- A strong leader. Are happy & confident to work with fellow teammates to get to the best work possible.
- Ability to think analytically, creatively and strategically
- Outstanding written, oral and presentation skills
- A great student of advertising and willing to learn new skills
This position is available immediately.