You’re a social and digital native that has executed on enough platforms to know the tactics to recommend for every occasion. You’ve got an appreciation for targeting and segmentation, maybe to the point that you weigh CPAs like a thrifty grandmother checks the unit price of her canned goods at the grocery store: you look for the best rates and stock up while the going is good.
You’ve got a mind for systems, enjoy developing junior staff, and can admit to stifling a chortle when someone asks about CTR like it’s the absolute campaign measure. I mean like, what is this, a world where all CPM rates are equal? Have we no regard for placement? Can we talk about objectives?
Whether you’ve enjoyed the fruits of ad tech or cut your teeth on native social platforms, you’ve usually got an opinion on how to balance tactics to get the most juice for the squeeze.
If this sounds like you, come join our team at Weber Shandwick Toronto.
- Develop paid media strategies and tactical plans for integrated digital marketing programs
- Manage and optimize advertising campaigns in support of content marketing campaigns on social media (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram).
- Test and evaluate new or emerging ad units/technologies
- Develop junior staff as they manage the day to day of paid social campaigns
- Oversee measurement and reporting of paid media campaign results
- Participate in client meetings, creative brainstorms, news business, and agency and digital team development
- 4-6 years of relevant digital paid media experience, including strong familiarity in advertising on social platforms (Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn)
- Comfortable working with managed service vendors or running programs in-house.
- Understanding of analytics and measurement tools required, including integrating ad conversions into analytics packages.
- Ability to quickly transition from strategic to hands-on role quickly and efficiently
- An absolute thirst for staying ahead of the curve on paid and social strategies and tactics.
- Ability to manage concurrent projects, and contribute a point of view on the creative process, perhaps even contributing the occasional CTA suggestion
- An awesome, collaborative attitude
- The ideal candidate has deep experience using paid media to drive cross-channel, integrated communications campaigns, including deep experience advertising on social platforms. The work will touch on some of the most pressing issues of the day, and cut across a wide variety of Weber Shandwick’s consumer, tech, corporate, and nonprofit clients.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.