Elvis Communications, Vancouver
Founded in 2003 in London, UK, Elvis is a full service marketing communications agency with specialists in direct, digital, retail, promotional and experiential marketing. Our team has been handpicked to create and deliver brilliant work to some of the world’s most well known brands. How will you contribute to our success?
Got brilliant ideas to share with us? Super motivated to be our next superstar Account Supervisor and have eDM experience? We’re looking for a resourceful team player for whom no job is too small or too large. If you’re a person who thrives in a fast paced environment and who is super organized and detail oriented, this job might be for you.
What you’ll do:
- Managing client’s day-to-day business.
- Ensuring projects are implemented on-time, on-budget and to specifications
- Making ongoing contributions to the account’s strategic direction as well as recognize and pursue business-building opportunities.
- Assessing the strategic implications of all client projects, and moving them along in a way that is consistent and supportive of the business’s long-term objectives.
- Participating in client meetings and presentations and planning sessions.
What you’ll need:
- 5 to 8+ years Account Management experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience in direct marketing
- Strong direct marketing project management skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and presentation)
- Must possess strong leadership qualities
- Able to deliver flawless execution in an efficient manner
- Diploma or degree in Marketing or related field of study
Tell us how awesome you are and why you are the right candidate for this position.
Want to learn more about Elvis? Visit our website at www.elviscommunications.ca or follow us on twitter @elviscanada