DDB Canada is looking for an Account Services Project Manager!
Edmonton Office (contract) (in-office, hybrid, and remote working solutions available)
DDB Canada is looking for an Account Services Project Manager to join the Edmonton Team. This is a contracted opportunity, with possibility for extension based upon ongoing project needs.
The Account Services PM will work closely with the Account Lead to champion the execution of a broad range of projects from inception to delivery and our ideal candidate has a passion and drive to keep every project moving forward on schedule. In this role you will oversee execution of integrated campaigns and be responsible for the mechanics of project work – producing timelines, estimates, managing project implementation, budgeting, and forecasting. As a strong team player, you will collaborate with various all internal agency groups ensuring they are aware of deliverable deadlines.
Who You Are:
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in project management and understand the foundational principles of project and resource management including: scoping, scheduling, budgeting, resourcing, forecasting, and invoicing.
- You are passionate about efficiency and organization with a proven track record for managing a portfolio of projects in a fast-paced environment. (Agency experience is considered an asset)
- You are a whizz with the numbers and can help track our resourcing needs against our upcoming forecasts to ensure we are properly staffed.
- You are a strong team player who strives to support the project resources and ensure projects are delivered on budget and on time.
- You have experience preparing project documentation including scopes, work-back schedules, project plans and status reports.
- You are a proficient communicator and people person who enjoys working with internal and external stakeholders to get work done to the highest standard. You are a strong communicator and can triage client requests and feedback on projects.
How To Apply:
To join a growing team in one of the most highly respected multi-national agencies, upload your cover letter and resume before July 25, 2022.
Thanks in advance to all applicants for their interest. Only those under consideration will be contacted.
DDB is one of the most creatively acclaimed marketing communications agencies in Canada and part of the DDB Worldwide network of agencies located in over 90 countries worldwide. Known for advertising that generates significant results for clients, DDB is a "total communications company" whose fundamental belief is that creativity is the most powerful force in business.
DDB reaffirms its commitment to the policy of Equal Employment Opportunity, ensuring that all employees are part of an equitable organization where everyone is welcome. Our DDB Edmonton office is located on Treaty 6 territory, and we acknowledge and respect the histories, languages and cultures of First Nations, Métis, Inuit, and all First Peoples of Canada.
What We Believe:
We have a simple belief — Unexpected Works. Meaning that the best idea is the one you that you could never see coming. And the only way to get there is through genuine creativity. The kind of creativity that scares and excites us at the same time because it’s so different. We even get goosebumps just thinking about it. This kind of work takes guts, luckily, we’ve got plenty of that here. And when it comes to people, ours are amazing. That’s where all good work begins, right? Everyone who walks through our door is not only talented and nice, but they’re themselves. Unique and diverse. Because you can’t discover the unexpected from the same old bunch of people. Bill Bernbach said it perfectly, an idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it. So, want to make some magic with us?
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!