Account Planning Supervisor (APS)
The Account Planning Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of media planning for all media, day-to-day client contact, and working with cross-functional teams to access all Mediacom services in the overall completion of the clients’ media requirements.
They provide leadership, maintain a broad level of involvement in all accounts in the group and encourage the highest quality media product and client satisfaction. They will lead and mentor a team of juniors.
- Internal: Able to build strong internal relationships across agency disciplines (MBA, Insight, Digital, Investment, Finance)
- External: Establish strong client relationships and build strong supplier relationships
- Be conversant with interpretation of client briefs and writing strategic plans, establish strategies to meet objectives
- Resourcefulness, able to tap into company resources across cross functional groups and demonstrate best use of resources
- Implement Mediacom GSIP process into plans
- Able to convincingly and methodically build solutions to client’s problems
- Strong presentation skills
- Supervise the SME, ME and AME’s for the day to day running of the account, ensuring that tasks are completed on time, project status is monitored.
- Complete plans and projects on behalf of clients; with assistance of juniors and mentoring by AAD.
- Conduct buy brief meetings with internal groups
- Monitor status and manage project to ensure on time completion
- Assist with and oversee all media administrative duties including campaign set-up and maintenance, and issue accurate client financial reports ie BCRs, with a high degree of accuracy
- Training and mentorship of new personnel, assistance with hiring of juniors.
Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Able to set and meet multiple demands within time deadlines
- Ability to balance assignments while maintaining a flexible approach
- Ability to delegate and share in the work load as a team member
- Driven desire to develop and excel in a media career
- Minimum 4years experience in media planning
- University degree or College Diploma in Advertising