Resonance (resonanceco.com) is a hybrid agency-consultancy and global leader in marketing destinations, cities and communities and we are looking to hire an Account Manager to join our growing team. This is a full-time position that will be based in either our Vancouver or New York office (or possibly remote for the right candidate). You'll be working with the world's most interesting cities, travel, hospitality and real-estate brands and the destinations people will be talking about tomorrow. You'll also be involved in developing and growing our festival on urban innovation (WRLDCTY.com) and media portal (bestcities.org).
The right candidate is a rockstar project manager, with exceptional organizational and client management skills. You're a self starter, thrive in a fast-paced international environment, and push for excellence in everything you do. You're comfortable managing clients from around the country (and the world), and are able to juggle between data and creativity.
You have 2-5 years experience in an account management role, either with a top-tier creative agency, real estate development or hospitality group. Previous experience in travel, real estate, or hospitality is preferred but not a must. This is a challenging multi-faceted and rewarding role with growth potential for the right candidate.
- Strategic point of contact for senior clients in order to establish strong relationships.
- Provide strategic direction and input into associated tactics of client accounts based on an understanding of their marketing and business objectives.
- Contribute to client’s business growth by identifying new opportunities.
- Lead multiple projects at once and ensure strong integration across the organization.
- Prepares Strategic Creative Briefs for client projects.
- Identifies key deliverables, creates timelines and assigns responsibilities.
- Motivates, leads and manages internal teams to develop and manage marketing programs that meet clients' business objectives.
- Schedules and leads project meetings, clearly communicating agenda and results of meetings to all participants.
- Provides management ability to lead internal teams to prioritize their work and perform at the highest level.
- Administers the day-to-day execution, analysis, management, and communication of client revenue activity and post-care sales support.
- Managing monthly billings and billable efficiency in order to deliver company business and revenue goals.
- Executes projects with a focus on success and a high level of profitability.
- Tracks and reports on progress of project against project critical path.
- Seeks new business relationships and endeavours to expand existing account relationships.
- Learns new technologies quickly and adapts to changes in product, pricing, and implementation processes.
- Helps developers/designers where needed.
- Has a strong attention to detail.
- Keeps current on client organization's technology and industry, and shares knowledge with department, company, and clients.
- Manages project resources, including assets from client and internal documents.
- Communicates availability of resources clearly to all members of the team.
- Continues to train and develop knowledge of new technologies.
- Researches and shares with colleagues new emerging technologies, applications and awesome design, and the opportunities to integrate them to our projects.
- Minimum 2 years agency project management or account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Account management and organization skills
- Learns quickly and is able to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!