We call ourselves the Farmhands. At Farmboy Fine Arts (FBFA), we believe we can change lives with art, and we work with artists, photographers and galleries from around the world to do it.
Our fast-paced Gastown office is looking for an Account Manager to join our team and hit the ground running, supporting the Account Management team as they deliver world-class art to our international clients.
If you love acronyms, developing relationships with clients and view moving targets as an opportunity for creative problem solving, congrats, you’re on to phase 2 of the application process. Now, if you also have a passion for art, design and culture, get bored when things aren’t busy, and can juggle phone calls, excel docs and Basecamp posts while smiling as you go, you’re even closer to becoming a Farmhand.
Reporting to the Director of Account Management, the Account Manager confidently manages client relationships and develops product specifications, guiding and facilitating the delivery of custom art collections from concept to completion.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key customer accounts
- Coordinates and communicates with sales reps in assigned regions to ingest, qualify and evaluate opportunities
- Writes project briefs and designs product specifications to meet client scope
- Leads solution-based approach, in collaboration with creative team, to deliver custom art collections consistent with client scope
- Accurately documents, manages and updates customer and projects information in FBFA systems
- Proactively communications project updates to all stakeholders
- All other duties as required
- Love and value art, design and culture
- 3+ years of project management/coordination experience
- Must have a professional business designation in a related field
- Highly developed organizational and interpersonal skills
- Can multitask with the best of them
- Experience coordinating multiple moving parts under pressure within firm timelines
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to work with all types of people
Farmboy Fine Arts is a full-service art consultancy, delivering custom artwork and curated collections for hospitality, healthcare and corporate spaces.
Focused on developing intelligent, relevant art experiences, we aren’t simply an artwork provider. We are a partner, offering support and services from initial art concept through design, project management and fulfillment.
With over a decade of international experience and more than 2,000 completed projects for thousands of clients, our purpose is simple—change lives with art.
Competitive compensation based on experience
Standard benefits package
February 2017 start date