Kaldor is a brand development company. Since 1996, we have been developing sound brand strategies and compelling creative campaigns that achieve significant business results for our clients. We’re consumer-led and insights-driven. And we achieve it all as a direct result of our people.
With our continued growth, we are now looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our talented account team. This role will be based at our office in Vancouver’s Armoury District, the city’s newest design hub.
The right candidate will have a passion for branding, design, client relations, business strategy and project management. An entrepreneur at heart, you are someone who craves a place where you get to exercise your creative right brain and your analytical left brain. And you simply thrive in the dynamics of a small business environment. The Account Manager will report to the Director of Strategy and Client Services and will collaborate with the design team to ensure projects align with clients’ business objectives and brand strategies.
If we could sum up the role in one sentence, it would be this: you will be responsible for developing and managing client relationships, and delivering meaningful solutions to meet client objectives.
In practical terms, this means you’ll be responsible for:
- Establishing productive and enduring relationships with clients by serving as a valuable extension of their team – and above all else, guaranteeing client satisfaction
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of solutions for clients through inspired strategic thinking and creativity
- Managing the development of research, including analysis of results
- Managing brand strategies and creative projects, working directly with senior creative and strategic thinkers
- Project Management – client expectations, deliverables, and timelines
- Managing the financials related to your clients, including estimates, invoices and budget tracking
- Creating client presentations and contact reports
- Conducting on-going competitive analysis of client’s key competitors
- Identifying and fostering new client relationships to grow the Kaldor business
- Related Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of four years in marketing, advertising, design or client service (likely acquired at an agency or an in-house marketing communications team at a client)
- Demonstrated experience in brand strategy, consumer research and working with a creative team
- Demonstrated knowledge of traditional and digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects simultaneously and a penchant for trouble-shooting and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs
- Exceptional project management, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to present clear thinking in written and verbal communication
- Ability and passion for taking personal responsibility for creating a team culture
- Ability to work in an open office environment