Citi, the leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. At Citi, you are part of a dynamic, global team that provides clients and consumers with the highest level of service.
For more than 200 years Citi has been enabling progress through ingenuity and a focus on our clients’ needs. We have financed some of the world’s most transformative projects while at the same time acting as guides and advisors to our clients in working through their financial questions, no matter how large or small. This could not have been done without the expertise and dedication of each of our more than 200,000 employees working together to create lasting and meaningful impact.
Our employees reflect the diversity of our business, and are continually encouraged to create innovative solutions for our clients. At Citi, we have a culture that recognizes and rewards initiative and courage while at the same time provides tools and resources to empower our people to build successful careers of meaning and impact.
Citi's Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) business provides integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the globe. With the industry's most comprehensive suite of digital and mobile-enabled platforms, tools and analytics, TTS leads the way in delivering innovative and tailored solutions to its clients. Offerings include cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial and prepaid card programs, and trade finance.
Based in Calgary, Alberta, the Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) business is looking for an Account Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will work both independently as well as partnering with Client Managers and Banker to generate new business and maintaining existing revenue. As an Account Manager, the successful candidate will be the primary point of contact for clients, and will be responsible for the following:
Acting as primary TTS relationship contact for existing clients
- Maintaining contact with clients for implementation of deals won
- Developing client industry knowledge and becoming an expert in the client's business
- Developing potential client contacts, with regular updates to the CRM database
- Supporting the completion of follow-up tasks as a result of client calls
- Assisting Client Managers and Product Sales in successfully winning business
- Coordinating and preparing TTS Relationship Reviews with clients
- Serving as the senior coordination point to resolve client issues and ensure execution of client sensitive special transactions
- Working with a pipeline management tool in tracking value of sales wins and losses, sales cycle tracking and tracking sales activities via on-line tools
Undergraduate degree required; graduate degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience based in Financial Services/Cash Management with a focus on sales
- Extensive knowledge of the Cash Management industry, including an understanding of product functions, operational structure and support processes
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, with demonstrated ability to create and close new revenue opportunities
- Experience in delivering revenue growth, assisting in developing and meeting financial plans
- Ability to thrive in a results oriented environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity using a sales database such as CRM would be considered an asset.
At Citi, you will have the opportunity to turn your ambition into achievement.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. Citibank Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.
Job Category: Relationship Management
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time