Account Manager, Social Media
LMNO, one is Western Canada’s longest running and most respected agencies, is looking for an experienced leader who is passionate about social media and digital campaign performance. We are seeking someone who will thrive in the fast-paced agency landscape. An essential ingredient of your success is the ability to partner and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. You are passionate about the digital world and creating experiences for clients through social media campaigns. You live and breathe all things ‘social media marketing’!
The Account Manager, Social Media, leads a team in the conception and delivery of innovative, well-targeted, business-building social media marketing solutions to meet or exceed client objectives. This involves the creation and execution of social media plans, quarry insights to inform the development of the strategic plan, and flawless execution while working collaboratively with all teams. We are looking for someone to optimize the brand’s social presence and influencer programs as well as oversee day-to-day activities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build and maintain client relationships by identifying growth opportunities and value-added social media/digital marketing solutions.
- Maintain excellent professional relationships and ease in working with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of client business.
- Interact with internal teams and external partners.
- Ensure daily communication with stakeholders to track progress of program and deliverables.
- Demonstrate to clients how proposed social media solutions will show expected return on investment.
- Ensure the quality of work for all client deliverables.
- Develop process improvements and best practices to ensure consistency, flexibility and efficiency resulting in solutions that meet or exceed clients’ expectations.
- Maintain overall control of workflow and assigned responsibilities within the group and oversee the progress of all projects.
- Where necessary, provide support in the timely completion of projects.
- Maintain quality control of all group projects.
- Analyze social media content performance and work with agency partner to optimize accordingly.
- Keep track of social media results and analyze reporting from agency partners and communicate valuable insights and action plans to internal stakeholders.
- Facilitate and participate in weekly agency meetings to track progress and address project roadblocks
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an advertising/social agency or similar marketing department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications (or any other related sector), or relevant combination of education and experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Digital media experience and a holistic approach in planning and executing social media is a must
- Video production experience, both small crew and large production
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, media influencers and community management best practices
- Demonstrated business acumen and a track record of success in the social media services profession
- Recognized as social media expert (planning and buying) with clients, team and with other groups within the agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Expert knowledge in social media, emerging technologies, and ability to identify opportunities for clients’ business needs
- Strong negotiating skills
- A strong work ethic and team-building skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and strengthen client relationships
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong command of media research and reporting resources
Thank you for your interest in LMNO. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
We can’t wait to meet you!