Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for an Account Manager in Slave Lake, AB. If you are a dedicated Account Manager with a proven track record of success we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering competitive base salary and benefits.
This role is primarily responsible for maintaining established accounts, as well as identifying and developing new market opportunities in the Slave Lake area. This position would provide an excellent opportunity to learn all facets of oil and gas production, as well as the opportunity to enhance and display communication skills through every level of the key customer's personnel. This is a safety sensitive position and qualified candidates are required to complete drug and alcohol testing in accordance with Nalco Champion's Drug and Alcohol policy.
- Develop and maintain sales relationships with customers, which may include daily interaction with production operations staff, as well as purchasing, research, technical service and regulatory.
- Maintain current sales levels and increase sales volumes and profit margins (through relationship building, cold calls, etc.).
- Engage in prospecting activities to create opportunities for sales.
- Manage chemical programs and field applications.
- Resolve chemical and system problems.
- Reduce the Total Cost of Ownership for customer chemical programs.
Product lines used are for treating various oil and gas production and gathering systems including paraffin inhibitors, demulsifier, corrosion inhibitors, scale inhibitors, and H2S scavengers.
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong written/oral communication skills and strong organizational/time management skills
- Self-starter and motivated team player
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Technical competence and ability to troubleshoot
- Knowledge of Safety programs and a personal history of safe practice
- Background in Oil and Gas treating
- Sales experience
- Product line knowledge
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier - protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.