Janalta is looking for a contract Account Manager to ensure the successful implementation and follow-through of each advertising campaign across Kinkly. You would join a team that are tough on goals, thoughtful on process & strategy, and flexible on working around our team member’s needs. Your role would be key to fulfilling and renewing campaigns for Kinkly’s Direct Revenue stream, which in turn is an important part of our business.
Kinkly is one of the many verticals housed by Janalta Interactive. In addition to the properties that Janalta owns outright, we also work with partners as an outsourced IT provider and strategist for their online publishing efforts.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. We’ll let you in on a secret - there is no such thing as a perfect candidate. As long as you are continuing to push your growth and development, then consider applying even if you don’t check all the boxes on our posting.
*This is a remote position. As such, this position is open to qualified candidates located in North America*
What you’ll do:
- Ensure smooth implementation of all ad partnerships sold by the Partnerships team
- Manage and monitor advertising campaigns to ensure full deliverability
- Works diligently with advertisers and across all teams at Janalta to ensure all necessary campaign resources with goal of complete campaign
- Primary point of contact for ad partners to collect creative materials for campaigns
- Run webinar logistics, including occasional moderation
- Compiles and distributes reports of campaign performance
- Alongside other operations staff, utilize analytics and reporting tools to generate insight for Revenue team
- Prepare sales prospects, proposals and reply to agency RFPs
- Provide a lead role in facilitating email marketing campaigns.
- Prospect new leads for each site
- General support for Revenue team
What you bring:
- You would describe yourself as having ample Account Management experience
- Google Analytics, Ad Manager and AdSense experience is a plus
- Job experience or education that involved significant interaction with customers
- Excellent written and oral English communication
- Solid knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experienced in and comfortable working in remote environment
- This position is primarily focused upon Kinkly and as such, applicants are encouraged to visit the site and ensure they are comfortable with the subject matter.
- Material room for growth amongst our other properties listed on our parent company’s site.
- This position is a contract position, ranging from 10-20 hours/week
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!