We are seeking Senior professionals for our Inside Sales team to promote autoTRADER’s portfolio of media solutions to our clients and use their expertise to ensure customers are purchasing the optimal combination of products to improve their results.
Rewarding sales compensation structure; inclusive of competitive base pay and commission plan. autoTRADER offers a competitive flexible benefit package and invests in your future through a matching pension plan.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Meet overall sales targets and objectives for specific client base:
- Grow inside customer accounts by reviewing current spend and performance; highlighting areas for improvement as well as product opportunities.
- Proactively identify sales & customer acquisition opportunities.
- Discuss advertising needs; understand and promote products and services relevant to each customer in relation to the client’s own business objectives and digital marketing best practices.
- Focus on the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation within existing assignments, and long-term account goals in line with our vision.
- Forecast and anticipate how client’s business will evolve and how to align additional products to support the client's and autoTRADER’s growth.
Accountable for client communications, including presentations, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue; ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner while maintaining excellent customer relations; responds to client's needs with a sense of urgency.
Ensure proper account administration and tracking of client activity:
- Maintain detailed reports of activities and results through Salesforce.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, KPI''s and adherence to goals.
- Present and negotiate rates with clients; prepare and sign client contracts. Submit customer orders, following procedures and completes necessary documentation or electronic ad files accurately and in a timely manner.
Ensure all documentation & reports are complete, accurate and submitted to other departments within established timelines.
Required Soft Skills and Competencies:
- People skills; effective team player with strong communication (verbal & written) and listening skills.
- Strong time and resource management skills along with organizational skills; ability to prioritize and quickly respond to customer requests.
- Self-Development skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to immediately engage customers with an enthusiastic and persuasive presentation style.
- Ability to maximize time to generate new business development; must be quick on your feet and take control of telephone conversations.
- Capable of responding to objections quickly and use the limited opportunity to detail features and benefits of product offerings.
- Willingness to commit time and effort to ensure success and results; ability to remain focused on the goal and not easily discouraged or distracted.
- Ability to tailor image to fit customer expectations by adapting to different situations with sincerity and realism.
- Ability to develop relevant product knowledge specific to customer needs.
- Intermediate level computer skills in Microsoft Office and other computer tools.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2-4 years competitive sales experience
- Proven track record.
- Some experience in media and internet product sales.
- Advertising or Marketing experience