Who are we? TEKsystems® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation’s largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success.
Why us? TEKsystems® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems®seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path.
TEKsystems Edmonton is growing! We are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our GOA Sales Team in Edmonton.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Create and execute strategies to gain account intelligence and develop business with new and existing clients
- Provide customer service and relevant industry knowledge to current consultants and clients
- Generate sales leads, cold-call prospective clients and set client meetings
- Understand client business and IT initiatives, as well as their specific technical and cultural environments to provide proactive workforce planning
- Prepare and deliver effective proposals to clients
- Partner with assigned recruiter(s) to effectively manage pipeline, activity and goals
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience selling staffing solutions to the GOA
- Proven ability as a “Hunter”
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Strong understanding of GOA procurement
- Strong communication skills and strong customer service skills
- Excellent writing, reading and comprehension skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma