Join One of the World's Most Admired Companies!
- Open Position: Account Manager, Creative Services
- Location: Downtown Toronto
The Creative Group, a division of Robert Half International, specializes in matching top creative, web, advertising, marketing and public relations talent with hot opportunities at clients ranging from advertising and public relations agencies and Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized firms. As a member of The Creative Group's team, you will be responsible for new business development, marketing The Creative Group's specialized services and recruiting highly skilled creative talent.
Top Reasons to Work for The Creative Group:
- Exciting Career Opportunities with the Industry Leader - Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- Performance = Reward -- We offer exceptional earning potential including a competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, coupled with a benefits package including paid time off and extended medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Upward Mobility - With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- Tools for Success - We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as an Account Executive.
- Respected Worldwide - Our company again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry in both service quality and innovation (March 21, 2011).
As an Account Manager with The Creative Group, your responsibilities will include:
- Use proven graphic design / marketing / advertising / corporate communications knowledge to develop and grow his/her own client base by marketing creative consulting services for projects and interim staffing solutions.
- Market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Recruit, interview and place highly skilled creative and marketing professionals.
- Solidify The Creative Group's presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals while remaining accountable for individual growth goals.
- Provide the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
Your qualifications should include:
- Excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
- 3 or more years of experience in one of the following practice areas: marketing / branding / advertising / public relations / creative design.
- Ability to discern creative ability in both design and copy practices also is required.