Job ID #: HV063906
Education Required: High School Diploma/GED
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Relocation Provided: Not Eligible
Satisfying the world’s thirst is a big job, and we’re proud to do it.
If you’re looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile a little bit each day, you’ve come to the right place.
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees.
Around here, we are all Leaders and brand ambassadors. The Leadership Behaviors we are passionate about are: Driving Innovation, Acting Like an Owner, Collaborating with Key Stakeholders, Inspiring Others, and Developing Self. These are not just words; these are actions that we live by.
Happiness comes in many packages.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments, excellence is encouraged and rewarded. Here you can have a career that is as diverse and refreshing as our brands. We know that a refreshing career and personal life depend in part on your continued well-being and future financial security. That’s why we offer a variety of programs to cover health, finances and retirement. Taste the sparkling rewards of your efforts.
The Account Manager is the primary Coca-Cola contact between the large or small store managers or store owners and is responsible for the customer relationships along with increasing business by selling and ordering products within his or her sales territory existing customer base.
- Execute and close all sales calls
- Sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance
- Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements
- In connection with a sales call, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards
- Determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate order
- Communicate account activities to appropriate parties
- Able to periodically lift 50+ pounds, bend, reach, and kneel
- 1+ years previous sales experience preferred
- Grocery industry experiences a plus
- Ability to multitask handling multiple customer accounts
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required
- Post-Secondary Education preferred
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.