Tracking Code: 4193-080
Welcome to the most innovative, digitally driven activation agency in North America. We are dedicated to being the First To Recognize™ the insights, content, experiences and technology that motivate decisions. We are more than an agency—we're a partner with the vision to help brands realize growth opportunities, before anyone else.
Match marketing is currently seeking an Account Manager with a passion for Wireless technologies or Consumer Electronics to lead a product launch for our global client in Wireless technologies. As an Account Manager you will build and manage client relationships at the corporate and retail level and help build brand awareness with various vendors, retail locations and wireless dealers.
- Manage day to day client liaison at the corporate and retail level
- Foster strong relationships with client teams
- Gather market analysis and report market trends of how product is perceived in the market
- Provide weekly reporting to client supervisor
- Plan and facilitate training and launch meetings to ensure all client groups are able to demonstrate product knowledge and have the necessary product knowledge
- Provide sales support through offering business advice and product consultation to retailers
- Ensure stock levels of merchandise meets product demand
- Support Marketing initiatives through maintaining direct contact with sales points in market
- Resolve issues that affect brand integrity and brand presence
- Set up promotional materials and support dealers via incentive events and programs
- Provide strategic input to help leverage the client brand.
- Minimum 3 years of agency or equivalent experience
- Experience in Wireless or Consumer electronics
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in managing client accounts and managing field teams
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Prior success in training and motivating a retail sales team in meeting exceeding performance objectives
- Available to travel within the local market 80% of the time.