Account Manager full-time
Corix has more than 70 years’ experience designing, building, financing and managing the vital utility infrastructure systems required for communities to grow and thrive. Ensuring the safest, most efficient transport, delivery and treatment systems, we work in partnership with the people of the communities we serve to create fresh solutions and provide services in a socially and environmentally responsible manner.
Over the last five years, we have experienced substantial growth – and with growth comes opportunity. Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous vacation package
- Company-matched retirement savings program
- Internal training programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Work-life balance and flexible work arrangements
- A pristine record of safety and environmental performance
- Company supplied vehicle or vehicle allowance
You’ll join a team of more than 2,200 dynamic professionals who bring drive, passion and a genuine sense of pride to their work. We also actively encourage and empower all our team members to seek, share and implement new ideas for creating value.
So if you’re smart, industrious and would like to join a progressive company that offers challenging work, long-term growth potential and the chance to make a real difference, contact us today!
About the Job:
Corix Water Products, a division of Corix, supplies a diverse range of water and wastewater products from 38 strategically located branches throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, California, Oregon and Texas. Our experienced and knowledgeable sales staff provides our customers with top quality products, delivered at competitive prices and supported by exceptional service.
Corix Water Products has an immediate opening for an experienced Account Manager out of our Calgary office. The successful candidate will be responsible for servicing an existing customer base and identifying and securing new customers. The successful candidate will meet the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of established Mechanical, Industrial & Mining Accounts.
- Prospecting for new accounts and establishing Corix Water Products / Corix Water Systems throughout the assigned territory.
- Development of existing and new product lines supported by Corix.
- Sales calls covering the assigned territory (overnight travel will be required).
- Project management/coordination and field assistance including project site visits and any site training required to visit these sites.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in a business to business environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Industrial, Waterworks & Mining Processes is an asset.
- General Waterworks and Pumping knowledge would also be an asset.
- Proven understanding of market conditions and products and ability to recognize opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in coaching or leading a small team is a definite asset.
- Proven ability to prioritize, organize and manage time effectively.
- Experience with doing take-offs from plans is essential.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid administrative and computer skills.
- Reliable team player with an ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Post-secondary education is an asset.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Valid driver’s license (driver’s abstract required).
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
No telephone calls or recruitment agencies will be accepted.
Corix is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Accommodations are available upon request.