Manages client Procter & Gable's business in market area effectively, efficiently, and in a manner compatible with the client’s corporate and brand strategies. Builds business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients and customers, bilingual in French and English.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains communication with management and retail team regarding product knowledge, sale objectives, promotional information, new product information, and client’s plan of action.
- Prepares and presents promotions, pricing, merchandising, marketing information, and market development programs to assigned clients and customers on a timely basis.
- Maintains regular call cycle on all assigned customers.
- Maintains current call record on each assigned client account identifying key personnel and buying policies.
- Maintains accurate information in SalesTrak as it relates to distribution and in any Client proprietary database as applicable.
- Prepares deal sheets, flyers, and survey sheets on a timely basis.
- Presents deals and merchandising programs.
- Secures orders for products.
- Manages MDF funds and other spending within client guidelines.
- Communicates well with all levels of personnel at company, client, and customer locations.
- Works with administrators to manage deduction resolution and resolve any other client/customer problem areas.
- Works with CROSSMARK representatives in the field as directed by management.
Client Management Functions:
- Responsible for meeting with clients as needed to discuss all aspects pertaining to their business
- Manages the flow of information and makes recommendations on actionable goals to the A/E's and other CCI personnel as required.
- Responsible for timely execution and liaise of information pertaining to new item launches, inventory availability, sales data, statistical changes, marketing and advertising tools and special projects, POGs,.
- Liaises with client to develop marketing and merchandising initiatives to drive business and attain sales goals
- Liaises with client to address issues or concerns relating to retail stores and or CCI sales force
- Tracks the timely payment and accuracy of commission cheques
- Responsible for assessing requests for over and above funding prior to forwarding to the client for approval
NOTE:This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
Requisition ID: 161332BR