Ideas can change the world. But ideas always begin with awesome people. Our goal is to assemble the most passionate, motivated, open to diversity and talented people we can find. These people then put together the most compelling ideas and create the most effective product possible. And when we all do our jobs to the best of our collective abilities, our ideas persuade and inspire people all over the world. You’ll discover we’re all about people with talent – from everywhere and all walks of life.
About the Role:
We are on the lookout for an energetic, self-starter to join our Vancouver team as our new Account Executive/Supervisor. Not only will you have a plethora of experience in traditional advertising, but you will have dabbled in the world of digital, CRM and direct marketing. If you’re an expert in that, even better!
- Maintains day-to-day client contact on assigned projects and communicates challenges and opportunities to senior team members and Account Director
- Works with senior team members to understand client business/marketing objectives and key target audiences for interactive communication
- Participates in development of strategic client proposals
- Writes briefs for project team upon project approval
- Assists in planning and coordinating effective internal briefing meetings
- Sources, compiles and provides research materials as required
- Maintains close contact with Brand Services and Creative teams throughout the execution process and communicates ongoing status internally and externally, to ensure that the project vision is realized and client expectations are met
- Participates in assigned client meetings and presentations
- Sources documents and presents project results, internally and externally
- 3+ years experience in Client Services in an Agency environment
- Experience in QSR and retail industry a big plus
- Experience in CRM and direct marketing
- Background in digital marketing
- Demonstration of proficient presentation and writing skills
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork and effective leadership skills
- Proven competency in computer skills
- Minimum university degree or academic college diploma in a related discipline
Interested? We’d love to hear from you.