Canadian Springs is Canada's favourite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work, play, and shop. We are the leading provider of premium bottled water for coolers, advanced tap water filtration systems, coffee and tea service, refreshments, and break room supplies. Established in 1882 as the Laurentian Spring Water Company in Montreal, Canadian Springs is now part of Cott Corporation, one of the world’s largest beverage producers that also has one of the broadest home and office bottled water and coffee service distribution networks in the US, Canada and the UK.
If you thrive in an innovative and entrepreneurial work environment, if the opportunity for learning motivates you, and if you share a philosophy to nourish the planet, we want to hear from YOU!
The Account Executive will achieve increased sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and services. In addition, you will develop strategic territory plans, sales goals and growth strategies in collaboration with management. You will be based out of the Richmond BC, office and also work from a home office.
An attractive compensation package accompanies this role!
- Base salary plus commission
- Car allowance
- Company Provided Cell Phone & Laptop
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Recognition programs rewarding years of service
- Complimentary Canadian Springs products and product discount
- Manage sales opportunities in the sales process from prospecting to closure.
- Support sales through hunter activity via calls and sales strategies.
- Increase the opportunity sales pipeline through targeted campaigns to the established base and/or new accounts.
- Develop account specific marketing to not only grow our sales, but to improve customer retention.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our products and services, competitor's products and industry trends to leverage success in the sales function.
- Nurture an established base of current accounts maximizing new sales opportunities within that base.
- Utilize CRM as well as sales tools to manage your opportunity pipeline and over achieve your sales goal.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent preferred
- 2 - 3 years of field sales experience and proven track record selling to large B2B accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - including great presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills at both the grass roots and executive level
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated
- Results-oriented and desire for success
- Strong prospecting skills
- Fully experienced with MS Office and CRM systems
- A valid Driver's license
- Must own a vehicle for business use
- CSP Designation an asset
- A passion for nourishing others a must!
Consideration will be given to those applicants with the legal ability to work in Canada.
We thank all interested parties, however only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Springs is an equal opportunity employer.