Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 10,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals with good business discipline and strong sales ability to join our sales team. The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal and telephone skills, be able to multi-task, and have good computer skills. As an Account Manger, you will be responsible for the full sales life cycle. You must be comfortable with making numerous outbound calls daily. If you have proven experience of prospecting and exceeding quota—we want you!
- Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and related services to prospective new mid-market or small business customers.
- Manage sales through prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sale of a complete value proposition via the telephone, Internet, and customer meetings.
- The ideal candidate must have a university degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years inside or outside sales experience in Software, Hardware, or Business Services to end-users.
- A strong understanding of Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, e-Commerce, ERP or CRM in a sales capacity is essential, as well as the ability to negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close a sale.
- Candidates must be results-driven with proven ability to sell and project a positive, professional attitude.
- The candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English with internal and external clients through all available mediums.
- High Energy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- University degree or college diploma.