With the growing cloud and platform-as-a-service (PaaS) market, we are looking for an energetic, experienced, and hungry Account Executive to grow our Stackato business.
Reporting to the VP Sales, the Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting, identifying and closing new deals for Stackato, our private PaaS solution. Whether you're in Vancouver or in the field (in North America), we are looking for the right candidate to succeed with Stackato.
- Prospect, qualify, and acquire new Stackato customers in large enterprise accounts
- Manage relationships with multiple influencers in a complex sale to successful close new deals
- Identify prospects’ current challenges, educate them on Stackato as a solution
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets for new Stackato business by prioritizing and targeting large accounts
- Maintain at least 3x revenue target in active quarterly sales funnel
- Provide weekly opportunity pipeline and forecast updates through the CRM system
- Keep updated on trends and issues in application development and private cloud
- Share expertise and best practices with colleagues
- Provide feedback from customers and prospects to marketing, product management and engineering colleagues to continually enhance, grow and develop the Company and its products and create additional value for our clients
Requirements: Education, Experience, Skills
- 5+ years selling IT solutions in a business-to-business (B2B) environment
- Experience selling private or public cloud, PaaS, IaaS products or services
- Entrepreneurial approach to sales and the business environment
- Strong technical aptitude, and experience selling highly technical solutions
- Experience in a formal sales methodology such as Customer Centric Selling, SPIN, other solution selling models
- Successful track record closing large deals with long sales cycles in large enterprises
- A natural problem solver with the ability to proactively multitask and manage multiple customers
- The ability to travel up to 25% internationally (most travel is within North America)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient computer skills including use of CRM
- A fun and positive attitude, and a great sense of humor!
We're on the top floor of the United Kingdom building in downtown Vancouver. We have an amazing view of the water and north shore mountains and an open-concept office, complete with a stocked kitchen, beer fridge, and playroom! Strong remote candidates will be considered.
We thank all applicants who apply, but advise that only those short-listed will be contacted.