As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for creating customized recruitment solutions for clients utilizing the full suite of Workopolis products and services. The successful candidate's main priority will be to develop territory business plans and strategies that result in sales growth in recruitment advertising and online sourcing solutions. The focus of this position will be to challenge yourself on managing a portfolio of existing accounts and leveraging new business within these accounts in addition to acquiring new accounts. This position calls for an individual whose main driver is thriving on winning new business, providing exceptional account management and prospecting skills, can understand the business challenges of organizations, and can clearly communicate the value of the solution to Human Resource executives and hiring managers.
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Meet and exceed sales revenue targets for renewal and new business.
- Create a targeted solution for each individual client based on their needs and market a full line of Workopolis products and services.
- Prospect for new opportunities within existing accounts as well as for new accounts.
- Cultivate and build strong business relationships with key decision makers and ensure long-term customer retention for future sales opportunities.
- Analyze client needs, recruitment forecasts and sales trends to develop solutions that utilize Workopolis' entire product offering.
- Liaise with internal resources to resolve customer issues and provide excellent customer service.
- Manage the complete sales cycle including the preparation of proposals, sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Negotiate win-win service agreements and ensure that the service delivered meets/exceeds customer expectations.
- Participate in industry trade shows and conferences to create market awareness.
- Provide detailed account information on both prospects and customers by using CRM tools and managing a sales pipeline for accurate forecasting of revenue.
Here's what you bring to the table:
- University Degree/College Diploma an asset.
- Previous B2B sales experience and experience in a consultative/solution selling environment.
- Related industry experience is a definite asset (Web, HR, Advertising sales).
- Ability to sell ideas and concepts, not just products.
- Highly developed skills in prospecting, cold calling, objection handling and closing skills.
- Strong negotiation, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM.
- A drive for success and for gaining new business.
Own transportation is required.