GMR is a global marketing agency, with a focus on Engagement Marketing.
Our goal is to create positive brand experiences that leverage people's passion points and connect with them emotionally.
We started in Canada 9 short years ago, and have since grown into a leader in the marketplace, representing some of the biggest and best brands.
Our main focus is people, creating a positive and challenging work environment that attracts the best in the industry. We’re looking for a natural leader to manage a large Client account and a dedicated team of bright young stars.
Check out the opportunity below and you if believe you are qualified and can contribute to something great, we'd love to talk to you.
The GMR Team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategic development & execution, ensuring the integrity of idea/s is/are maintained throughout the program
- Develop client agreements, program timelines and supporting budgets
- Lead Clients and interagency teams in the development of integrated marketing plans
- Multi-task across several programs and strategic priorities
- Interact with Clients and vendors on a regular basis
- Identify new business opportunities and assist in sales opportunities where appropriate
- Coach, develop and manage careers for a team of Supervisors, Managers, and Coordinators: Reviews, Timesheets, Training & Development opportunities
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to develop strategies and drive business forward in a timely fashion
- Significant experience in telecom and/or package goods clients a bonus
- Understanding of brand marketing
- Working knowledge of event planning and execution
- Superior analytic and conceptual thinking abilities: ability to collect, analyze and interpret diverse markets and client information and develop practical, implementable objectives and tactics
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong working knowledge of a wide range of computer applications: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong presentation skills from inception to delivery
- Ability to travel
Educational and Experience Requirements
Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or Communications, and 5-8 years related experience in brand management, marketing or promotions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach above shoulders, kneel, stoop or crouch. Specific abilities required by this job include close vision, the ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted, and sitting for extended periods of time.